In relation to the personal data that we hold about you, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though this may mean that we cannot process requests or orders, or that your account expires);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data (for example as regards the use of the data to improve our website), or restrict how we process it (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect);
- Request the personal data used to provide you with information you requested, process an order, or manage your account or our relationship in a machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for marketing purposes at any time.
We may not accept a request to erase your personal data where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim.
Requests to exercise your rights should be addressed to Attn: ASSA ABLOY DPO/DPM at P.O. Box 146, Roodepoort, South Africa, 1725 or email@example.com
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by ASSA ABLOY you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the Chief Financial Officer, the supervisory authority for the personal data processing of ASSA ABLOY.